Instituto de Ciências da Saúde
Rua Diogo de Botelho 1327
With Google Maps you can get all the directions to visit us.
If you prefer you can directly use the GPS coordinates: +41° 9' 11.57", -8° 40' 17 (41.153980263503534, -8.673013492726204).
The STCP bus lines run throughout the city of Porto and have connections to other means of transport, such as train. If you get off the train at S. Bento Station, for example, you can catch the 200 or the 207 at Praça D. João I (also known as Praça dos Cavalos) which is about 400 meters away. These are the lines and stops near the university:
- 200 Bolhão - Castelo do Queijo
- 200 Bolhão - Castelo do Queijo - Stop: Univ. Católica
- 203 Marquês - Castelo do Queijo - Stop: Mercado da Foz
- 204 Hospital S. João - Foz - Stop: Univ. Católica
- 207 Campanhã - Foz Market - Stop: Mercado da Foz
There is no metro station nearby, but you can use it to move around the city. To get to the Campus, one of the possibilities is to take the metro to Casa da Música station (lines A, B, C, E, F) and then take one of the buses mentioned above. For more information about timetables, stops and fares visit the Metro do Porto site.
You can also come by bicycle. There are specific parks here on campus - one of them right at the college’s front entrance - where you can park safely. You will need to bring a lock.
The Dr. Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport is located about 14km from Católica Porto. From the airport the best alternatives for reaching the Campus are below.
- Taxi: Average fare: €25, depending on the time and your luggage. Estimated travel time: about 20 minutes.
- Subway: Take the subway towards Trindade station (Line E), get off at the Casa da Música station and catch one of the buses already mentioned.