Nursing is nowadays an indispensable profession for the promotion of life and health of the population, with a concrete expression, a built knowledge, a specific art and its own code of ethics.
Católica's Nursing program takes place over 4 academic years and is accredited for access to the nursing profession in Portugal and in any European country. Evaluated by U-Multirank.
REASONS TO STUDY NURSING AT CATÓLICA
- Reputation of more than 85 years of teaching - a teaching of excellence since 1935, in the then Escola Superior de Enfermagem da Imaculada Conceição (ESEnfIC - Casa de Saúde da Boavista), integrated in UCP in 2006;
- Learning in Real Context - simulated practical classes in the School and Clinical Teaching since the 1st semester in the community and in public and private health institutions of reference;
- Faculty - qualified and specialized professors who follow the path of each student in a personalized way;
- Multidisciplinarity - dynamic and stimulating university environment, with different courses in the same campus and several scientific activities;
- Comprehensive development - beyond technical and scientific skills, personal development and transversal skills of students, oriented towards the challenges of the future in an increasingly global world;
- Internationalization - multiple opportunities for international mobility (ERASMUS);
- Employability - 100.0% according to information from DGES - InfoCursos
- Alumni Network - in any health institution you will find nurses who graduated from Católica or ESEnfIC.